NXT Level Performance Institute is proud to announce a new partnership with Vetta Sports to bring local communities its first indoor Instructional Football League (IFL). The league is an eight week program designed to promote a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience for youth, middle and high school student-athletes of all skill levels. Instructional emphasis is safety, and advanced level position-specific skill development training.
Registration is NOW OPEN for the IFL. You must complete a WAIVER FORM.
IFL Division Cost:
$135/ full 8-week program
League Combine & Draft Day: THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING
Thursday, December 21st
Youth (6 p.m.), Middle (7 p.m.), High (2 p.m.)
IFL, Division & Schedule:
Begins January 14th, every Sunday
Youth & Middle (6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.)
High (8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.)
NOTE: Please wear comfortable clothes and tennis shoes; cleats are not allowed.
- Agility warm up.
- Stretching, Flex Band routine. Injury Prevention.
- Quick feet: agility ladder workout with emphasis on lateral quickness.
- Plyometrics: dynamic multi-directional movements to improve balance.
- Resistance Band routine with focus on hip and functional core strength.
- Creating a more EXPLOSIVE first step, forward/lateral, through Resistance Band training.
Each team will have an hour instructional period, followed by a 30-minute game. The IFL will take place at Vetta Sports, 590 Hartmann Lane in O'Fallon, IL.