NXT Level Performance Institute is proud to announce the IFL will be held at its new training facility at 4792 Signature Industrial Drive, #A in Edwardsville. Our indoor training facility allows us to couple the league program with sports performance training. The league is an eight week program designed to promote a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience for youth, middle and high school student-athletes of all skill levels. Instructional emphasis is safety, and advanced level position-specific skill development training.
Registration is NOW OPEN for the IFL. You must complete a WAIVER FORM.
Instructional Football Division Cost:
$135/ full 8-week program | $25 drop-in rate
League Combine & Draft Day:
Mid March - Youth & Middle (6 p.m.) High (8 p.m.) THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING
Division & Schedule: every Sunday
Youth, Middle & High School (6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.)
NOTE: Please wear comfortable clothes and tennis shoes; cleats are not allowed.
- Agility warm up.
- Stretching, Flex Band routine. Injury Prevention.
- Quick feet: agility ladder workout with emphasis on lateral quickness.
- Plyometrics: dynamic multi-directional movements to improve balance.
- Resistance Band routine with focus on hip and functional core strength.
- Creating a more EXPLOSIVE first step, forward/lateral, through Resistance Band training.
Each team will have an hour instructional period, followed by a 30-minute game. Competition will take place at the new NXT Level Performance Institute, 4792 Signature Industrial Drive, #A, in Edwardsville, IL.