Team First has partnered with NXT Level Performance Institute to bring the Champion Program and college placement services to all NXT Level student-athletes.
The Five Champion Program Commitments:
Our mission is to focus on the comprehensive development of the student-athlete and to prepare student-athletes for the challenges of life beyond the playing field.
The philosophy of the program is to address the student-athlete as a whole person, not just as a student or athlete. During the middle school and high school years, every student-athlete is confronted with a variety of developmental challenges. The Champion Program is designed to address these challenges. The program provides a well-rounded, multi-perspective program for all student-athletes to develop the skills necessary to lead successful, productive lives, and become leaders of, and contributors to life.
During weekly classroom sessions, student-athletes will be taught how to balance academic success, athletic competition, and personal growth along with student life. The Champion Program represents the comprehensive commitment by Team First and NXT Level to foster the total growth and development of student-athletes.
Champion Program features:
- Academic and Sports Performance training, 2 classes per week
- Specially designed strength & conditioning sessions
- Academic Enhancement Seminar
- Fitness/Nutrition Workshop
- College recruiting process seminars
- Speed & agility sessions
- Character Education/Leadership Academy
- Mental conditioning & time management seminar
- Personalized fitness/nutrition counseling
- College Tours
- $130/month per student (2 classes per week)
- Program starts: October 23rd